Minneapolis Wedding Photographer | Joy Orcutt Photography


Welcome to my wedding photography blog. The wedding section of our business is run by my husband Jason. All of the photos you see here and on facebook are his photos.

This blog is dedicated to all things wedding and engagement, well, and love.

Jason's style is fresh, fun and he loves a mix of super chic vintage shots. We know that this is the day that you will remember for the rest of your lives, and we feel honored to be a part of your special day.

A little about Jason:

I love to take your breath away
I do if for people not just profit
I married my bestfriend
I feel lucky to do what I love
My favorite reception song is "livin' on a prayer" :)
I love family, friends and life!

Post a Comment

About My Blog

My life passions:



1. Family



2. Photography